We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income
taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax
liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.